martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Looking for

lebexab.wordpress.com
Why do you have the career you have?? I found myself down a path in international business that I designed for myself only to be drawh back toCincinnati because, as an only child, my 20-plus years of medical challenges had become my daily I flipped those challenges into businesz opportunities that allowed me to both fulfill my entrepreneurial zeal and my passion to make a differencse in a lot of people’s lives evergy day. What’s the most difficult aspect ofyour job?
In franchising, I found that since for all practical purposes I live vicariouslyt through my franchisees, getting them to take the ball and run “thse play” without looking back or questioning it can be It’s finding that one thing that makes the light bulb go on – that “wow” moment when my franchise ownerw not only get it but also understanf it and run with it, doing more with it than I ever couls have on my own. What is your definitionj of a miserable, unsatisfying life?
Being trapped insidw my own body because of a stroke and not beinv able to interact with the world as ahumann being, just watching the world go by, and being pitied by everyonwe who sees me; not being able to even hide otherr than to close my My mother suffered this fate. Describe your perfect life. I can’tt complain about what I have been dealtso far. I have always been a big-picture guy and looked at the biggef design, even when things are bad. What is the best book you’vs ever read?
The book about the Andes plane crash survivors and how theit young lives were forever changefd in ways most ofus can’tg even imagine just to survive and then having to come home to norma l society constantly judging them for what they had done (or supposedlty done) to stay alive. What music are you listening toright now? Kid Rock’s “All Summetr Long.” Seriously! What trait do you most value in friends? Mutual respect. I don’t expect my friends to alwayxs agree with me or support me but we each respecteach other’s choiceds and decisions. How do you most like to spend money?
On that keep my family and my friend engaged in life and constantly challeng ethem personally. What scares you? Besides the two certainm things inlife – death and taxe – I dread running out of time to do everythin I want to do in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario